- Do you want to become the best and strongest version of yourself?
- Do you want to get stronger, leaner, healthier, and more athletic?
- Do you want to have more energy at work and outside of work?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, my personal training and coaching program might be for you…
Hi, my name is Pete Leibman. I’m the creator of StrongerHabits.com and the bestselling author of “Work Stronger.”
Since going through my own body transformation at the end of high school, one of my missions in life has been to help a growing number of people become stronger, leaner, healthier, and more athletic.
These days, I write and speak about how to form stronger habits, and I work with companies who want to help their people thrive.
In my free time, I teach Sports Conditioning classes, and compete in fitness challenges, including the Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) World Championships. I also work with a very limited number of private clients who want to look and feel incredible.
How my private training and coaching works
Given my full-time work commitments, I only take on a few private clients at a time, and I’m very selective about who I work with. This allows me to help you get the best results. My private clients receive the following:
- Private fitness training by me: Forget about tedious treadmill sessions or dangerous workout programs. I’ll help you get better results in less time. It will not be easy, but it will be fun and effective. We can train at my luxury apartment’s gym in Arlington, VA, or I can meet you at a mutually agreeable location in the area.
- Customized nutrition advice: Forget about crazy diets, cumbersome meal plans, or tedious calorie counting. Eating healthy need not be painful or complicated. You’ll learn how to build sustainable eating habits that will help you look and feel amazing.
- Progress tracking, accountability, and step-by-step support: Major transformations rarely occur alone. They typically only occur with the support of an experienced coach. We’ll work together to set goals, track your progress, make adjustments, and build long-lasting habits.
If you fall into any of the following categories, I’m the coach for you:
- Men in their 20’s or 30’s who want to get bigger, stronger, leaner, and more athletic
- Women in their 20’s or 30’s who want to get thinner, stronger, leaner, and more athletic
- Men or women who want to train for an obstacle course race (i.e. Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, etc.)
Over the last 15-20 years, I’ve helped hundreds of people get stronger, leaner, healthier, and more athletic. In addition to working with private clients, I’ve worked as a fitness trainer for The Johns Hopkins University, for Bally Total Fitness, and for Gold’s Gym. Here are some of my credentials:
- Certified Fitness Trainer through the Athletics and Fitness Association of America
- Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, the world’s #1 nutrition coaching and education company
- Group Exercise Instructor for one of the largest group exercise classes in the DC area
- Finisher of more than 20 obstacle course races, including the Obstacle Course Racing (OCR) World Championships
- Bestselling author of Work Stronger; Habits for More Energy, Less Stress, and Higher Performance at Work
How to get started
Send an email to Pete@StrongerHabits.com for more information on my personal training and coaching programs.