The purpose of StrongerHabits.com is to help you form stronger habits, so you can become your strongest self. This page provides free access to over 100 of my best articles on a range of topics related to habits, motivation, and high performance.
Over 500,000 people have read my articles. I hope you find them valuable as well. Scroll below to check out 10 of my most popular articles (across all topics), or scroll further down to browse articles by a specific topic.
Note: If it’s your first time at StrongerHabits.com, you can click here to download my free eBook on the 5 keys for forming stronger habits. You’ll also receive my free newsletter on how to master your habits, achieve more, and become your strongest self.
10 of my most popular articles (across all topics)
- Why You Should Embrace Discomfort
- Deliberate Practice: The Key to Becoming World-Class at Anything
- Overwhelmed by A Big Goal or Project? Do This.
- A Great Time to Change Your Habits (It’s Not January 1st)
- How to STAY Motivated (Getting Motivated Is The Easy Part)
- Multitasking: The Worst (and Most Common) Work Habit
- Don’t Just Do a Gratitude Journal. Do This.
- The #1 Strategy (and 3 Weekly Habits) to Increase Your Happiness
- How to Exercise Before Work, Even If You’re Not A Morning Person
- Don’t Try to Find Your Purpose. Do This.
All articles (sorted by topic)
Most of the articles at StrongerHabits.com fall under one or more of the following topics:
- Forming Stronger Habits
- Motivation and Mindset
- Life Lessons
- Focus and Productivity
Given my work as an executive recruiter and author, I have also done a lot of writing and speaking about the following topics: